Playing Pokemon Go On PC

July 21, 2016

Playing Pokemon Go on Pc?

I think you already know Pokemon Go. Actually, i dont want to play this game. But, i found that i can play this game on PC. Wtf! And then i try to play this game. I download the game and then i connect it to Gps. A bit complicated i guess. One thing, they say if you wanna play Pokemon Go, you've to get out of your room and go walks wherever you want. Its weird, should i bring my screen to outside just looking for that shit? Im using computer ha!

This is it, i've tried. Haha, shit! I dont know how to play this shit.

Look, i've got my first Pokemon!


They ask me to go to church just to catch this Pokemon. Honestly, lately i rarely go to church. This maybe the way of the Lord to tell me to go to church. Haha...
But,  i think many people go to church in sunday just catch for Pokemon. I hope no, no, i wish you go to church just  for worship, not to catch Pokemon. But, if you find Lugia, Mewtwo, or Charizard there you can catch it. Dont waste!



This is my first Pokemon! 



Watch the video here:




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. iya bener, masa layarnya harus di bawak hahaha. tapi, emangnya bisa ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 22, 2016

    lagunya enak,judulnya apa gan?

    ReplyDelete