Live With No Life

June 28, 2016

Lately, I've found that my life is less and less clear and it makes me sad abysmally. I think my goal has been blunt with each other, and when it all happened I reacted almost defensively, birds and grass laughing at me over ignorance that I almost did. 'Haha', they said... they've been laughing at me. I think, did I need to hire an experienced detective who once worked for America Government to find out what actually happened to me? Its weird rigth. But I knew so well how much the question implied in my mind, One of the reason why I felt like 'Live with no life' is because I'm not really following my own path.Instead, I'm often subconsciously, carrying out someone else’s idea of how I should live. I really want to be able to distinguish what is really all I need now, its so difficult for me.

Sometimes this problem is not entirely mine, but I've to finish it myself. Its Ok! I tried to tell my friend, many of them are open to listening to my story, but they can't give me feedback. My story too creepy? I think so. I believe that my story is more creepy than Valak a devil from 'The Conjuring 2' Movie.

They said that we will be what we believe and we dream if we want to try and work hard to realize that dream.

You Might Also Like

0 comments