You know what?

May 21, 2016

Yesterday I got 10k visitior on my fucking Blog, its sooner than I expected. Damn its so cool you know. I honestly still dont believe it, really. But thank you so much for your visit. I'll be more diligent to post writings or pictures. I hope you all stay come and visit my fucking blog.


For your information guys, my visitor is dominant from outside Indonesia, and I dont know why.


I live in Indonesia, but my visitors more from the other countries. Indonesian people probably less interested to reading. But I hope for the future more and more Indonesian people visited my blog.

And also I say thanks to you guys who has sent me a question via e-mail. Although is still slightly, I'm so appriciated that. I'm waiting for you guys to send me the other question via my e-mail.

And if you have any good idea for this blog just send to my e-mail.

Okay guys, once again thank you so much for the 10k visitor on my fucking blog.

Just wait for the latest post from me, byeee...

You Might Also Like

0 comments