Who I am?

May 30, 2016


I've been silent in this room for two hours, I looked at the wall, the roof, and the edge of my room. I wonder why I feel less and less happy from time to time. Unconsciously my level of saturated seems to increase, and I dont know why. Perhaps, I've not get everything what I want. But many people in this world have not get what they want, and look, they still happy even their condition look like me.
I was still sitting in this small wooden chair. For a moment I stood up and walked toward the mirror, I see my full body from bottom to the top, I touch my head, face, body, and (...) then I speak in my heart 'Woow, you are so handsome dude... is a pity'. Yes, im handsome.

I sat back in the chair, looking at the left and right with blank gaze. While sipping a cup of coffee, I ask my self 'did I already know who I am?' I don't know who has provided this coffee here... I shout out loud, 'Who I am?' All eyes were on me... After I shout, I felt like Jackie Chan who became actor in 'Who I am?' movies. Yeees, Im a real actor right now! Its so difficult for me to say, whether I strong when I continue to survive here? Whether I will be a superman? I think no! Because Superman and Batman have been hostile.

I imagined myself be a professor who is very very clever who can formulate all the things. Whether they could resolve and conclude any problems in the real life? And the answer is NO! Ok, I will not longer imagine myself becoming a professor. Because I was afraid my head will be bald.
Second by seconds passed, minute by minutes also already passed, didn't feel that I had many hours sitting and brooding in this small wooden chair. And back I sipped a cup of this coffee, even I still dont know who has provide this coffee to me. I started feel scared... Who provides this coffee hah? Who? Shouted... And suddenly there came a woman wearing a black outfit towards me... I tremble fright... And then she start talking to me with softly voice,

'Sorry sir, are you ok? People feel disturbed with your shouting.' She asked..
'im ok...' I replied

It turns out that she is a waiter in this cafe... And it turns out I was in the cafe, SHIT!!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Bagus gan ceritanya. sukses ya buat blognya

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice story bro.... so deep like toba lake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wkwkw, danau toba udah gak terukur lagi itu bro

      Delete
  3. Entah kenapa gw terbawa cerita dari awal, padahl ujung2nya muji diri sendiri

    ReplyDelete