My First Time to Play Dota (I Hate Dota, Really)

May 28, 2016

I think that you know this logo
Honestly I hate Dota and I dont know how to play Dota. But for the first time I try to play that fucking game. For your information, my friend insisted me to play that game.
When I playing dota, I dont know what must I do. Im confused, and weird when I start the game. I feel like a bunch of Alien who is come to the earth without no clear purpose, and dont know what must they do in the earth, I must choose the hero, I must go to shoping, I have to look for food because I was hungry, I had to pick up my parents to the airport (no no no, its nothing in Dota).
After playing for 47 minutes, I realized that turned out play Dota, its Fuck! I will not wanna play that fucking game more, really. I hate dota, I hate to see people littering, I hate, I hate to see people get up always oversleep (its me)... Its no relation I think. But I dont care because I hate dota.

Ok, I have a suggestion for you guys who just try Playing fuckin dota...
1. Prepare your computer for writing
2. When you playing dota for the first time, surely you will find that play this game very difficult. And you really will feel that this game will be boring (YES, ITS BORING!!)
3. Tell your mom and say, 'Mom, I wanna playing dota for a few hours, so dont call me to wash the dishes.' (Dont snapped your mother like that BITCH!) 
4. Go to school for the absences, then go home
5. Apologize to your parents, if you spend your  pocket money,
Thats it...

So, for you guys who eulogize Dota. Imma... No no no

You Might Also Like

5 comments